Are you a woman leading an agribusiness in Ghana? Do you want to grow your business network and access business opportunities? Look no further! The Top 30 Women Led Agribusinesses in Ghana initiative is now accepting applications!
To be eligible, you must be a woman entrepreneur who owns or co-owns a registered agribusiness in Ghana. Your business must be operational for at least two years, and your annual revenue should be between GHC 100,000 and GHC 5 million.
The benefits of being part of the Top 30 Women Led Agribusinesses in Ghana are incredible! You’ll have access to:
- Recognition and visibility at the Women in Agribusiness Conference.
- Exposure to potential investors and customers.
- Potential for media coverage to promote your work and accomplishments and also to increase your brand visibility and market reach.
- Access to mentoring and professional development opportunities.
- A network of successful women-led agribusinesses in Ghana to collaborate with and learn from.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to take your agribusiness to the next level! Apply now for the Top 30 Women Led Agribusinesses in Ghana initiative by visiting our website or contacting us for more information. Let’s empower women and transform Ghana’s agricultural landscape together!